RUNNING THE RACE
I turned 29 in October. I'm supposed to go to Italy for my 30th. In fact, I should, by now, own a house, be married to an awesome, caring man, and have a business plan for my own business.
However, I am barely able to keep my 850 sq. ft. apartment, I haven't worked since April, I'm just about out of the overfunding I put into my VUL, and if I'm not careful, I could lose my car.
And yet, with all that being my story, my spirits are quite high. You see, I'm sick of my story. I've told it for a couple years now, and you can see where it's gotten me. "I'm a single mother of two, who was left by her husband and doesn't receive child support." Hey, blog world, did you know that about me??? (OF COURSE, BECAUSE THAT'S MY STORY!) And I've been telling my story, as I mentioned, for two years now. And I'm sick of it.
So, Heather has ventured into a new sojourn. I am discovering what Heather enjoys, what satisfies Heather, and what Heather wants to be. It's all very exciting, if you ask me. I'm actually a delightful person to be around when I'm not concentrating on my story. I really enjoy experiencing new things, I'm a very gracious and thoughtful person, and I have neverending optimism.
So, join me as I discover who I am.
I turned 29 in October. I'm supposed to go to Italy for my 30th. In fact, I should, by now, own a house, be married to an awesome, caring man, and have a business plan for my own business.
However, I am barely able to keep my 850 sq. ft. apartment, I haven't worked since April, I'm just about out of the overfunding I put into my VUL, and if I'm not careful, I could lose my car.
And yet, with all that being my story, my spirits are quite high. You see, I'm sick of my story. I've told it for a couple years now, and you can see where it's gotten me. "I'm a single mother of two, who was left by her husband and doesn't receive child support." Hey, blog world, did you know that about me??? (OF COURSE, BECAUSE THAT'S MY STORY!) And I've been telling my story, as I mentioned, for two years now. And I'm sick of it.
So, Heather has ventured into a new sojourn. I am discovering what Heather enjoys, what satisfies Heather, and what Heather wants to be. It's all very exciting, if you ask me. I'm actually a delightful person to be around when I'm not concentrating on my story. I really enjoy experiencing new things, I'm a very gracious and thoughtful person, and I have neverending optimism.
So, join me as I discover who I am.

<< Home