Friday, January 23, 2004

Where's Waldo?

I have been busy. Additionally, I haven't had much to say. I know it's during these times I should really buckle down and make sure I write. It's difficult to write, though, when you don't feel you have anything worth reading. And I shouldn't be so worried whether or not you all enjoy reading what I have to write. The point really should be that I continue to keep a history of my days that I can access in the future for a myriad reasons.

Maybe I could tell you about last Saturday when I sat courtside at the Blazers vs. Mavericks game. I could tell you about the Mardi Gras party before the game, down under the stands for a few select folks. I could tell you about my killer blackjack winning streak or the free food and wine. Maybe I could share my experience having Rasheed Wallace fall in my lap and blurt out profanities before asking me if I was ok. Perhaps you'd like to know about the excellent banana nut bread I've been making for friends all week. Or how I just this week took down the last of my Christmas decorations - the outdoor lights. I received a call from my daughter's school yesterday right before lunch letting me know that she was running a temperature and I needed to pick her up. She's at home again today and I have to leave work at 1 PM to be with her. My car is a 2003, I wrote "Cliche" on the Fiction Slam, and I had toast and coffee for breakfast.

Beyond that, I have nothing to say. I have an idea: why don't you all send me a comment with some obscure fact about your week. That could, quite possibly, start an interesting comment string. Ciao and have a great weekend!