The Happy Feeling
I am in love. You've asked for more details, so here they are. It's the boy toy. (I will no longer disrespect him with such a label.) I can't believe he hung in for as long as he did, considering how horribly I treated him. He's so wonderful to me. And to my children. I forgot that it's supposed to be this good. I don't think I believed I deserved this. I pushed him away. For that reason and because I was too busy trying to hang onto my husband. Somehow. Grasping at straws. At someone and something that really never existed.
I have my best friend by my side now, and I'm loving every minute of it. I totally did not realize it could get this good.
I hope you are all happy for me. I'm happy for me.
Kerry and Nessa and Susan - I've joined the ranks!
I am in love. You've asked for more details, so here they are. It's the boy toy. (I will no longer disrespect him with such a label.) I can't believe he hung in for as long as he did, considering how horribly I treated him. He's so wonderful to me. And to my children. I forgot that it's supposed to be this good. I don't think I believed I deserved this. I pushed him away. For that reason and because I was too busy trying to hang onto my husband. Somehow. Grasping at straws. At someone and something that really never existed.
I have my best friend by my side now, and I'm loving every minute of it. I totally did not realize it could get this good.
I hope you are all happy for me. I'm happy for me.
Kerry and Nessa and Susan - I've joined the ranks!

<< Home