Dear Blog,
I know I've been neglecting you, Blog. I'm sorry. I want you to know that I've been reflecting lately on our relationship. It started out well enough. We had fun, we hung out. We really tore up the town a few nights, remember?
It's just that...some things have come up. I feel like we don't make time for each other any more. We rarely see each other. And frankly, I've found someone else. I know, I know. I really should be doing this in person, but...well...you're a blog, so that's totally impossible and silly.
You see, I'm finally really happy. And while I leaned on you like a drunk on a barstool - and really, I WAS drunk most of the time - I think we should call it quits. Chalk it up to a good time and move on. I'd like to remain friends, but I'll understand if that's difficult for you.
I'll still come around. I want to share my latest news with you. I hope you can still be a shoulder to cry on or a friend when I need one. I just think we won't be seeing each other daily like we used to.
I know you'll find someone else. You're awesome. Plus, you have killer legs! Stay in touch and I'll come back around in a few to check in on you - see how you're taking things.
Until then, I'm out.
H#2
I know I've been neglecting you, Blog. I'm sorry. I want you to know that I've been reflecting lately on our relationship. It started out well enough. We had fun, we hung out. We really tore up the town a few nights, remember?
It's just that...some things have come up. I feel like we don't make time for each other any more. We rarely see each other. And frankly, I've found someone else. I know, I know. I really should be doing this in person, but...well...you're a blog, so that's totally impossible and silly.
You see, I'm finally really happy. And while I leaned on you like a drunk on a barstool - and really, I WAS drunk most of the time - I think we should call it quits. Chalk it up to a good time and move on. I'd like to remain friends, but I'll understand if that's difficult for you.
I'll still come around. I want to share my latest news with you. I hope you can still be a shoulder to cry on or a friend when I need one. I just think we won't be seeing each other daily like we used to.
I know you'll find someone else. You're awesome. Plus, you have killer legs! Stay in touch and I'll come back around in a few to check in on you - see how you're taking things.
Until then, I'm out.
H#2

<< Home