Talking to Daddy
Darien put the phone down for a moment, and when he came back on the line, he had changed the tone of his voice. This is the moment he actually thought he had convinced his father that he was ME.
I'm starting with some of my favorite pictures. You'll want to delve into the archives...October, at least. I'm only putting one post on the home page of this blog, so you may have missed the last couple of days.
My children are still young, still sweet. I RUE THE DAY..(I just wanted to say that)..I RUE THE DAY when they are older and think they know everything and don't need me. I know it won't last, but I'm not looking forward to that time in our lives.
But for now I am simply soaking in all their wonderful innocence. All the faces, all the attempts at humor - successful or not - all the outfits they construct, all the inside jokes, all the crafty ideas and unique main courses...all invented from their limited experiences. Kids are neat. That just sums it up...kids are neat.


<< Home