He's Out There
Somewhere. Out there. (Sorry. I couldn't help myself.) I just wanted to share this thought with you. Somewhere out there my future partner is living his life. He's probably working right now, like me. Hopefully he's moved out on his own and doesn't live with his parents. He gets up every morning, brushes his teeth, puts on one pant leg, then the other. Ties his shoes. Drinks his coffee and reads his paper. (I'm making a lot of assumptions here.) But the point is, my future partner is living out there in the world somewhere and I'm just waiting for the moment when our paths cross.
Well, I'm not just waiting. I have entirely too many things going on in my life to sit around and wait for Mr. Right to come along. (Hello? Can I get any more cliche than that???) No, but seriously ('cause before I wasn't serious; man, I'm really on a roll this morning). (Pause while I consider deleting this entire paragraph. Ahhhhhh....nope. These are my thoughts at this moment, and one day I want to look back and actually SEE the schizophrenia as it occurs.)
The point of this entire post is just to say, that while I go through the battles and struggle with my current situation, I need to remember that it really is my CURRENT situation. And that one day I will be laying in my four-poster bed with my head resting on the chest of my HUSBAND (doesn't that sound wonderful, Ness???), both of us reading after taking our evening shower and brushing our teeth, listening to the background noise of him breathing in and out, in and out, and thinking, "God, am I glad I found you."
Mr. Right. Mr. Wonderful. I'm right here. And I'm going to get myself together so that when we finally meet, I'll be as great as you deserve. You just better be ready for me, too, mister. 'Cause when I find you, I don't ever want to let you go.
Somewhere. Out there. (Sorry. I couldn't help myself.) I just wanted to share this thought with you. Somewhere out there my future partner is living his life. He's probably working right now, like me. Hopefully he's moved out on his own and doesn't live with his parents. He gets up every morning, brushes his teeth, puts on one pant leg, then the other. Ties his shoes. Drinks his coffee and reads his paper. (I'm making a lot of assumptions here.) But the point is, my future partner is living out there in the world somewhere and I'm just waiting for the moment when our paths cross.
Well, I'm not just waiting. I have entirely too many things going on in my life to sit around and wait for Mr. Right to come along. (Hello? Can I get any more cliche than that???) No, but seriously ('cause before I wasn't serious; man, I'm really on a roll this morning). (Pause while I consider deleting this entire paragraph. Ahhhhhh....nope. These are my thoughts at this moment, and one day I want to look back and actually SEE the schizophrenia as it occurs.)
The point of this entire post is just to say, that while I go through the battles and struggle with my current situation, I need to remember that it really is my CURRENT situation. And that one day I will be laying in my four-poster bed with my head resting on the chest of my HUSBAND (doesn't that sound wonderful, Ness???), both of us reading after taking our evening shower and brushing our teeth, listening to the background noise of him breathing in and out, in and out, and thinking, "God, am I glad I found you."
Mr. Right. Mr. Wonderful. I'm right here. And I'm going to get myself together so that when we finally meet, I'll be as great as you deserve. You just better be ready for me, too, mister. 'Cause when I find you, I don't ever want to let you go.

<< Home