Checking In and Out
I received a call from my dad this morning at 7 AM. He spent several days in his hometown of Witchita, KS and was back on the road yesterday. He was calling from Ardmore, Oklahoma, where they stayed last night. Apparently, the best restaurant in the world exists in Ardmore, Oklahoma, Two Frog's Grill. (My dad lived in Europe for several years and traveled to many countries, as well as his fair share of states here in the U.S., so I trust that he has some experience/knowledge with which to make this claim.) I guess his rubbed ribs were smoked out back in the smoker for 24 full hours before reaching his dinner plate. Oh, and the sauted mushrooms were worth their weight in gold.
I'm passing along this information, you know, just in case you're visiting Ardmore anytime soon.
I received a call from my dad this morning at 7 AM. He spent several days in his hometown of Witchita, KS and was back on the road yesterday. He was calling from Ardmore, Oklahoma, where they stayed last night. Apparently, the best restaurant in the world exists in Ardmore, Oklahoma, Two Frog's Grill. (My dad lived in Europe for several years and traveled to many countries, as well as his fair share of states here in the U.S., so I trust that he has some experience/knowledge with which to make this claim.) I guess his rubbed ribs were smoked out back in the smoker for 24 full hours before reaching his dinner plate. Oh, and the sauted mushrooms were worth their weight in gold.
I'm passing along this information, you know, just in case you're visiting Ardmore anytime soon.

<< Home