All I Need Is A Miracle
All I neee-eeed is you-ou. No, but rilly doe. I lost my car keys. And my house and mail keys. All on one keyring. The really hilarious part is that this exact same thing happened about four months ago. I remembered having my keys upstairs in my office - then they just disappeared. Five different people helped me scour my car, the path to my office, and my office. Nobody found them and they have never been recovered. It happened again last night. I don't work in a big office and I work with very good people, so I'm not worried that one of them took my keys. I just want to know exactly where the time-space continuum exists so I never lay my keys in it again. I'm sure there's a "ME" three years ago wondering why a set of car keys just materialized on my "THEN" desk.
All I neee-eeed is you-ou. No, but rilly doe. I lost my car keys. And my house and mail keys. All on one keyring. The really hilarious part is that this exact same thing happened about four months ago. I remembered having my keys upstairs in my office - then they just disappeared. Five different people helped me scour my car, the path to my office, and my office. Nobody found them and they have never been recovered. It happened again last night. I don't work in a big office and I work with very good people, so I'm not worried that one of them took my keys. I just want to know exactly where the time-space continuum exists so I never lay my keys in it again. I'm sure there's a "ME" three years ago wondering why a set of car keys just materialized on my "THEN" desk.

<< Home