New and Improved!
I had this articulate, lengthy, gracious post all typed out and ready to publish. And I lost it. Fucking blogger. I love you like a brother, man. It's a whole love/hate thing goin' on. Well, fuck it. I now have links that open in a new window - thanks, Naaman. And I've added the new link titles - thanks, Ben. Now it's time for a sidebar.
Sidebar: Am I the only woman - or person, for that matter - who likes to lay in the SHOWER for forty-five minutes, like it's a bath or something? I'm afraid I already know the answer to this one. Fuck you all.
I had this articulate, lengthy, gracious post all typed out and ready to publish. And I lost it. Fucking blogger. I love you like a brother, man. It's a whole love/hate thing goin' on. Well, fuck it. I now have links that open in a new window - thanks, Naaman. And I've added the new link titles - thanks, Ben. Now it's time for a sidebar.
Sidebar: Am I the only woman - or person, for that matter - who likes to lay in the SHOWER for forty-five minutes, like it's a bath or something? I'm afraid I already know the answer to this one. Fuck you all.

<< Home