A Contest!
I've never had a contest. And really, this one will simply win you some hefty gratitude. And maybe a homemade card, if you so desire. Anyway, here goes:
To the right, you will notice that I - like most other bloggers - have titled different sections for my links. I've actually just added a new section, my faves. You see, I've decided to categorize my links into the following three categories:
All that being said, here's the contest part: I HATE the titles. So I need new titles. But my creative juices are currently dehydrated, so I'm asking to borrow some of yours. Please let me know if you can come up with titles that help categorize my links. Thank you.
Signed,
Dehydrated #2
I've never had a contest. And really, this one will simply win you some hefty gratitude. And maybe a homemade card, if you so desire. Anyway, here goes:
To the right, you will notice that I - like most other bloggers - have titled different sections for my links. I've actually just added a new section, my faves. You see, I've decided to categorize my links into the following three categories:
- A) The people who visit regularly; with whom I converse outside my blog; who e-mail me to tell me about their unending nausea or their love of Amy Lee or their imminent trip to Italy...I mean Tahiti (ha!);
- B) The people who's site I read and would like not to forget while browsing sites. They may have never been to my site, but I like visiting theirs;
- C) Not necessarily blogs, but sites I enjoy.
All that being said, here's the contest part: I HATE the titles. So I need new titles. But my creative juices are currently dehydrated, so I'm asking to borrow some of yours. Please let me know if you can come up with titles that help categorize my links. Thank you.
Signed,
Dehydrated #2

<< Home