S.O.S.
I'm looking for your help. I've decided to throw a huge party for my thirtieth birthday. I want to set up a new blog that's all about the party. I want the party to be fantastically advertised. I will have the party at a trendy hotel in downtown Portland. It will cost $25 for one person and $40 for a couple. There will be food and a no-host bar. I want to develop a theme. I want it to be the biggest birthday bash Portland has seen in years. And I want it to also be a place where all bloggers can get together and possibly meet for the first time. It will be like the ultimate (birthday) party for bloggers. My birthday is two years from October 11th this year, so I've got plenty of time to develop and advertise this party. If nothing else, I know my Portland friends and acquaintances wouldn't miss it for the world. It will be fun! And I want to start a guest list - you have to be personally invited and you'll receive a special kind of ticket. Those of you listed under "VIP" (right) WILL INDEED be VIP at this party, along with my closest friends. And those of you listed under "Invited Guests" are definitely invited. I want to start sending out pieces of mail media that begin to generate the hype. And I need to set up a PayPal account on the site to collect money for the tickets. And so on and so on and so on...
What do you think? And who wants to help? And how can you help - like, what is your area of expertise? I could use someone who knows more than me about graphics and media. I could use some sort of logo. I could use someone to help develop and design the new site. And I need a theme.
I'm looking for your help. I've decided to throw a huge party for my thirtieth birthday. I want to set up a new blog that's all about the party. I want the party to be fantastically advertised. I will have the party at a trendy hotel in downtown Portland. It will cost $25 for one person and $40 for a couple. There will be food and a no-host bar. I want to develop a theme. I want it to be the biggest birthday bash Portland has seen in years. And I want it to also be a place where all bloggers can get together and possibly meet for the first time. It will be like the ultimate (birthday) party for bloggers. My birthday is two years from October 11th this year, so I've got plenty of time to develop and advertise this party. If nothing else, I know my Portland friends and acquaintances wouldn't miss it for the world. It will be fun! And I want to start a guest list - you have to be personally invited and you'll receive a special kind of ticket. Those of you listed under "VIP" (right) WILL INDEED be VIP at this party, along with my closest friends. And those of you listed under "Invited Guests" are definitely invited. I want to start sending out pieces of mail media that begin to generate the hype. And I need to set up a PayPal account on the site to collect money for the tickets. And so on and so on and so on...
What do you think? And who wants to help? And how can you help - like, what is your area of expertise? I could use someone who knows more than me about graphics and media. I could use some sort of logo. I could use someone to help develop and design the new site. And I need a theme.

<< Home