WARNING!
So Kerry and I were talking today, via an unnamed instant messenger. Following is a transcript pulled from that conversation.
Me: what does this little "warn" button do?
Me: i wanna "warn" you!
(a long pause, after which I receive a warning from Kerry)
Kerry: ok, now do me!
(a long pause, after which I send a warning to Kerry)
Me: oh, shit
Me: you now have a 20% warning level
Kerry: dammit!
Kerry: when you get to 100% it kicks you off! hehe
Me: what have YOU been doing?
Kerry: let me do you one more time!
Me: NO!
Kerry: hey! how come my warnings only go in increments of 5?!
Kerry: that's SO unfair!
Me: I'm scared
Me: you're gonna warn me right outta here
Me: so did I give you that whole 20% all at once?
Me: they must know you already:-)
Kerry: yeah!
Kerry: hahaha!
Me: they knew YOU'D deserve 20%
Me: but me
Me: i'm definitely a five percenter
Kerry: they were all, "But Heather is such a NICE girl!"
Me: Yep
Me: they are smart
I think that pretty much sums up further evidence that I am, INDEED, a nice person. (Suckers!)
So Kerry and I were talking today, via an unnamed instant messenger. Following is a transcript pulled from that conversation.
Me: what does this little "warn" button do?
Me: i wanna "warn" you!
(a long pause, after which I receive a warning from Kerry)
Kerry: ok, now do me!
(a long pause, after which I send a warning to Kerry)
Me: oh, shit
Me: you now have a 20% warning level
Kerry: dammit!
Kerry: when you get to 100% it kicks you off! hehe
Me: what have YOU been doing?
Kerry: let me do you one more time!
Me: NO!
Kerry: hey! how come my warnings only go in increments of 5?!
Kerry: that's SO unfair!
Me: I'm scared
Me: you're gonna warn me right outta here
Me: so did I give you that whole 20% all at once?
Me: they must know you already:-)
Kerry: yeah!
Kerry: hahaha!
Me: they knew YOU'D deserve 20%
Me: but me
Me: i'm definitely a five percenter
Kerry: they were all, "But Heather is such a NICE girl!"
Me: Yep
Me: they are smart
I think that pretty much sums up further evidence that I am, INDEED, a nice person. (Suckers!)

<< Home