convivial
A little less
CON
- a little more of the
VIVIAL
part.
Wednesday, June 18, 2003
Hurry!
Quick!
I need as many words as you can think of that are synonymous with poop.
posted by Heather at
12:18 PM
Comments
|
Trackback
<< Home
Other
VIVIALs
(with a few
CONs
mixed in)
Rudicus
Unapologetics
Dyschord
Lily White Intentions
The Mighty Jimbo
21st Century Gonzo
The Community Book Project
Present Tense
Le Petit Hiboux
Geese Aplenty
Slice of Pink
Sarah B.
LateShow
Mike Industries
Dooce
Mighty Girl
Tequila Mockingbird
Ephemera
Previous Posts
Everybody's all about loving The Internet lately.....
The MTV Movie Awards: They FINALLY got it right. ...
Talent Abounds I have an amazingly talented frien...
Divorce Hurts Everyone Involved He may have gotte...
She's done it again! Feel like laughing and cryin...
Odiferous I am employed by one man. My work revo...
Norman Talput - Winner Scroll down to my May 9th ...
83 degrees... My day thus far: Up around 9:00 AM ...
The Safeword Necklace So whaddya think? (You have...
Mass of Mediocrity Have you ever pondered your pu...
<< Home