Norman Talput - Winner
Scroll down to my May 9th post titled "Saturn's Touring" and read the comments. He's right. I'm not big enough to leave it alone. It honestly made me laugh, but is starting to upset me the more I think about it. So here, Norman, I'm giving you the attention you are trolling for.
I'm going to post a new sign on my blog that says, "BE NICE OR LEAVE." I mean, honestly Norman, did you read any of the rest of my blog? Did you see the post where I say that I'M A BITCH WHO SAYS SNARKY THINGS AND THAT I'M SORRY??? Did you see the date on the post? Maybe it CORRESPONDED EXACTLY with the post on Dooce's site to which you are referring.
You're a bright one, Norman. I have no problem being snarky to you. I have deemed, in my own skewed divorcee mind, that you deserve it. Oh, and thanks for talking about my divorce. I love when complete strangers drive the knife deeper. Thank you so much for modeling a positive attitude for me. YOU ARE A WINNER.
Oh, and question: why would a person seek out a post with unused comments that no one will be reading but me? Is it that they don't want anyone else to see their comments? Why not?
Scroll down to my May 9th post titled "Saturn's Touring" and read the comments. He's right. I'm not big enough to leave it alone. It honestly made me laugh, but is starting to upset me the more I think about it. So here, Norman, I'm giving you the attention you are trolling for.
I'm going to post a new sign on my blog that says, "BE NICE OR LEAVE." I mean, honestly Norman, did you read any of the rest of my blog? Did you see the post where I say that I'M A BITCH WHO SAYS SNARKY THINGS AND THAT I'M SORRY??? Did you see the date on the post? Maybe it CORRESPONDED EXACTLY with the post on Dooce's site to which you are referring.
You're a bright one, Norman. I have no problem being snarky to you. I have deemed, in my own skewed divorcee mind, that you deserve it. Oh, and thanks for talking about my divorce. I love when complete strangers drive the knife deeper. Thank you so much for modeling a positive attitude for me. YOU ARE A WINNER.
Oh, and question: why would a person seek out a post with unused comments that no one will be reading but me? Is it that they don't want anyone else to see their comments? Why not?

<< Home