Trading Spaces
You know you're hooked when your children have the following conversation while cleaning their room:
Darien: "Chynna, let's play 'Trading Spaces.'"
No response.
Darien: "We're playing 'Trading Spaces.'"
Chynna: "NO WE'RE NOT!"
Darien: "Yes we are, Chynna. We're playing 'Trading Spaces' right now." (As in, we're already playing it.)
Chynna: "No, Darien. I've seen 'Trading Spaces' millions of times and we're not playing 'Trading Spaces'. 'Trading Spaces' is when two neighbors switches houses and they each work on each others' house. And we're not playing that."
So maybe I've had it on once or twice...?
You know you're hooked when your children have the following conversation while cleaning their room:
Darien: "Chynna, let's play 'Trading Spaces.'"
No response.
Darien: "We're playing 'Trading Spaces.'"
Chynna: "NO WE'RE NOT!"
Darien: "Yes we are, Chynna. We're playing 'Trading Spaces' right now." (As in, we're already playing it.)
Chynna: "No, Darien. I've seen 'Trading Spaces' millions of times and we're not playing 'Trading Spaces'. 'Trading Spaces' is when two neighbors switches houses and they each work on each others' house. And we're not playing that."
So maybe I've had it on once or twice...?

<< Home