Friday, May 16, 2003

Sick Day

Yesterday I was sick. Ril sick. I just knew I was going to hurl, and that feeling didn't let up until about two in the afternoon. I took the babes to their respective weekday rendezvous (I need to look up how to pluralize that), and then grabbed blankets and a pillow and headed to the couch.

You see, our TV is lonely. How do I know this? Because our TV gets NO action. Seriously. We don't watch much TV. We have no time. And so I decided to spend the day with my television. We had a great time. Us and Ricki, that is. And then Jenny, of course. I realized, from that time spent, that the TV and I have nothing in common. 'Cause I'D never choose to spend our time together with Ricki or Jenny. Oh, no. Not me. I'm a History Channel kind o' gal.

(Who the fuck am I kidding?)

I was so excited to see Ricki, I actually was worried that I'd missed her when I hadn't seen her by 10 AM. Fuck you. You know you like her, too.

In other news: Got the Monday blues? Kids driving you nuts? Let Zoloft help. Zoloft.