Tuesday, June 17, 2003

Everybody's all about loving The Internet lately...

I'm in a really good place right now. I'm happy, I'm getting organized, and I'm starting to feel like moving on with my life isn't so scary after all. I read what Sour Bob wrote when he quit his blog, and I felt like I could really relate to becoming that same kind of person. But I don't think so, and frankly, I don't care. I know that I really enjoy writing. And I know that the writing itself has helped me grow. And I know that I've made some good friends that have sent me wonderful, encouraging e-mails and voice messages when times were hardest. And I know that I've realized some strengths, as well as some weaknesses, during this whole "blogging" period in my life. And I've even learned some html and some interesting concepts that will come in handy when I finally go back to school for graphic design.

And I know that I am ALREADY a drama queen, so really, how could I get much worse?