Thankful
I know I don't really know you, and I know we are only cyber friends, and I know you could possibly be something/someone totally different than what/who you show on your blog, and I have friends here that are actually substantial and in front of me.
But I just want to say, to those of you who regularly visit here and leave your comments; and to those of you who message and e-mail me; and to those of you who call me on my birthday because you know it's my birthday and you want to send me happy wishes: Thank you. You have all been so wonderful with your comments and web-love this past year+. It's really been helpful and nice and it has helped me get through some really tough times.
Thank you. I love you. In my own little virtual way.
XOXO,
H#2
I know I don't really know you, and I know we are only cyber friends, and I know you could possibly be something/someone totally different than what/who you show on your blog, and I have friends here that are actually substantial and in front of me.
But I just want to say, to those of you who regularly visit here and leave your comments; and to those of you who message and e-mail me; and to those of you who call me on my birthday because you know it's my birthday and you want to send me happy wishes: Thank you. You have all been so wonderful with your comments and web-love this past year+. It's really been helpful and nice and it has helped me get through some really tough times.
Thank you. I love you. In my own little virtual way.
XOXO,
H#2

<< Home