Thursday, November 06, 2003

A Mixed Bag

1. It seems in the summer I tend to crave things like a light salad. Or a mint. In contrast, during the winter I could devour an entire beef pot roast in under five minutes flat;
2. I down water like most people down beer from a beer bong;
3. I still don't understand why, when I eat something really late at night, I don't remain full well into the morning, but rather I wake up feeling as if an intestinal worm has been secretly hoarding all the sustenance I've supplied my body for the past three weeks;
4. I have no patience for people who change lanes without signaling - for God sakes, people, I'M NOT A MIND READER;
5. I want to be considered a sexpot, but fear I have approximately thirteen more years before I can reasonably achieve that goal.