The Puppetmaster
Hey. Look at me! I'm dancing! I'm dancing! This is so fun and exciting, and...oh, he's twirling me around now. Wheeeeeeeeeeeee! He must really love me. I must be his favorite toy.
(Time elapses...)
Oh. Oh no. He put me down. Now he's throwing me across the room. Ouch! That hurt! That really fucking hurt! I don't think I want him to play with me anymore. Not if that's how he treats his favorite toys.
(Time elapses...)
I'm in a box now. I've been here for awhile. I think there's going to be a garage sale. I hope a new puppetmaster finds me and buys me and plays with me and loves me. I'm so excited!
(Time elapses...)
He sees me. He doesn't like it that I'm in the garage sale. He's angry and he's coming to get me. Maybe he realizes how much he misses me and that I really am his favorite toy? Maybe he can't live without his favorite toy? I deserve to be loved. I hope he's coming to get me! Please, please, pull my strings again!
(Time elapses...)
Yay! He loves me! He loves me! He's playing with me again, and that means he loves me! I love being loved. And I missed him terribly.
(Time elapses...)
I'm laying here, crumpled on the ground. He threw me again. Only this time I can't get up. I think something's broken. And this time it's more than just my heart.
Epilogue: NO FUCKING MORE. I RENDER YOU POWERLESS. FIND ANOTHER PUPPET.
Hey. Look at me! I'm dancing! I'm dancing! This is so fun and exciting, and...oh, he's twirling me around now. Wheeeeeeeeeeeee! He must really love me. I must be his favorite toy.
(Time elapses...)
Oh. Oh no. He put me down. Now he's throwing me across the room. Ouch! That hurt! That really fucking hurt! I don't think I want him to play with me anymore. Not if that's how he treats his favorite toys.
(Time elapses...)
I'm in a box now. I've been here for awhile. I think there's going to be a garage sale. I hope a new puppetmaster finds me and buys me and plays with me and loves me. I'm so excited!
(Time elapses...)
He sees me. He doesn't like it that I'm in the garage sale. He's angry and he's coming to get me. Maybe he realizes how much he misses me and that I really am his favorite toy? Maybe he can't live without his favorite toy? I deserve to be loved. I hope he's coming to get me! Please, please, pull my strings again!
(Time elapses...)
Yay! He loves me! He loves me! He's playing with me again, and that means he loves me! I love being loved. And I missed him terribly.
(Time elapses...)
I'm laying here, crumpled on the ground. He threw me again. Only this time I can't get up. I think something's broken. And this time it's more than just my heart.
Epilogue: NO FUCKING MORE. I RENDER YOU POWERLESS. FIND ANOTHER PUPPET.

<< Home