Watch out for our webbed counterpart.
I have frogs.
That's a silly statement, but I have frogs. The frogs in my complex "ribbit" all night long. OK. So you without frogs might think that's romantic, nostalgic, or just plain cool. But let me set you straght. IT IS NOT COOL. I like frogs. I even like when they have a little something to say at night. But I don't appreciate when they take over the night air.
Not at all.
Frogs have their place. And it exists BEFORE their all-night chirping. Fucking frogs.
I have frogs.
That's a silly statement, but I have frogs. The frogs in my complex "ribbit" all night long. OK. So you without frogs might think that's romantic, nostalgic, or just plain cool. But let me set you straght. IT IS NOT COOL. I like frogs. I even like when they have a little something to say at night. But I don't appreciate when they take over the night air.
Not at all.
Frogs have their place. And it exists BEFORE their all-night chirping. Fucking frogs.

<< Home