Update to previous post.
There is nothing better on God's great big green Earth than day-after Chinese food. NOTHING. Nope. No way. Uh-uh. Forget it. Day-after Chinese is totally supplying me with the energy to stand on my completely broken ankle while still drunk at work.
Note to reader: DO NOT stay up until 5:00 AM doing laundry while you're drunk - especially if you have two small children. And especially if you have to work the next day. At least I didn't have to be in until noon today.
I really need to get over my pending divorce and grow (what we 'round here like to call) the fuck up.
There is nothing better on God's great big green Earth than day-after Chinese food. NOTHING. Nope. No way. Uh-uh. Forget it. Day-after Chinese is totally supplying me with the energy to stand on my completely broken ankle while still drunk at work.
Note to reader: DO NOT stay up until 5:00 AM doing laundry while you're drunk - especially if you have two small children. And especially if you have to work the next day. At least I didn't have to be in until noon today.
I really need to get over my pending divorce and grow (what we 'round here like to call) the fuck up.

<< Home