Undergarments, the non-Mormon way.
This is what I think, as I sit here and wait to write on my dial-up, with my hurt foot* resting on my tower. I'm doing laundry. Yes, it's 3:51, PST. But I have two small children and lots of chores and things that have to get done at certain times of the day. In the meantime, there's this TV show called Sports Night, and, yes, it's on this late at night. I think the reason it didn't make Prime Time is not because it isn't clever, and not because it isn't funny, but because it doesn't relate to most Americans. I get it. Some of you might get it. But you'd have to have had some background in TV, or multimedia, or production to relate. It's very clever. But for a select few. I have a background in production and multimedia. So, for me, it's clever AND funny. I like it.
I only share all of this with you because I've been drinking, I'm up late after having played several rounds of dominos ("bones"), and I have no underwear if I don't do some laundry. Right now, it's all about the laundry.
I know you all want to know about my underwear. Don't fucking kid yourself.
This is what I think, as I sit here and wait to write on my dial-up, with my hurt foot* resting on my tower. I'm doing laundry. Yes, it's 3:51, PST. But I have two small children and lots of chores and things that have to get done at certain times of the day. In the meantime, there's this TV show called Sports Night, and, yes, it's on this late at night. I think the reason it didn't make Prime Time is not because it isn't clever, and not because it isn't funny, but because it doesn't relate to most Americans. I get it. Some of you might get it. But you'd have to have had some background in TV, or multimedia, or production to relate. It's very clever. But for a select few. I have a background in production and multimedia. So, for me, it's clever AND funny. I like it.
I only share all of this with you because I've been drinking, I'm up late after having played several rounds of dominos ("bones"), and I have no underwear if I don't do some laundry. Right now, it's all about the laundry.
I know you all want to know about my underwear. Don't fucking kid yourself.

<< Home