convivial
A little less
CON
- a little more of the
VIVIAL
part.
Thursday, March 06, 2003
I just saw the goodyear blimp
And it read
Naaman's
a pimp.
posted by Anonymous at
5:01 PM
Comments
|
Trackback
<< Home
Other
VIVIALs
(with a few
CONs
mixed in)
Rudicus
Unapologetics
Dyschord
Lily White Intentions
The Mighty Jimbo
21st Century Gonzo
The Community Book Project
Present Tense
Le Petit Hiboux
Geese Aplenty
Slice of Pink
Sarah B.
LateShow
Mike Industries
Dooce
Mighty Girl
Tequila Mockingbird
Ephemera
Previous Posts
Janet is Mike's mom. So I've been really into say...
Last Saturday Night My assistant just turned twen...
Does anyone want to teach me how to hook up "links...
My jobless friend and I just conjured up a new bum...
And he's a millionaire! My boss actually just sai...
It's For Real I am posting a letter that came fro...
Things that make you go hmmmmmm. I wonder why Hal...
Diamond Encrusted I used my daughter's sparkly cl...
Did I miss something??? I just read the first "fe...
Have you seen Charlie's Angels, the part where "Jo...
<< Home