convivial
A little less
CON
- a little more of the
VIVIAL
part.
Monday, March 03, 2003
And he's a millionaire!
My boss actually just said "sophistification".
posted by Heather at
12:45 PM
Comments
|
Trackback
<< Home
Other
VIVIALs
(with a few
CONs
mixed in)
Rudicus
Unapologetics
Dyschord
Lily White Intentions
The Mighty Jimbo
21st Century Gonzo
The Community Book Project
Present Tense
Le Petit Hiboux
Geese Aplenty
Slice of Pink
Sarah B.
LateShow
Mike Industries
Dooce
Mighty Girl
Tequila Mockingbird
Ephemera
Previous Posts
It's For Real I am posting a letter that came fro...
Things that make you go hmmmmmm. I wonder why Hal...
Diamond Encrusted I used my daughter's sparkly cl...
Did I miss something??? I just read the first "fe...
Have you seen Charlie's Angels, the part where "Jo...
INTENDED FOR FEBRUARY 25, 2003. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ...
Never Never Land When I was a little girl, I was ...
My week sucks. Sorry I haven't had tons to say. ...
Update I could not sum it up better than this.
What's the twist??? So I've NEVER watched it. Bu...
<< Home