Thursday, February 20, 2003

My week sucks.

Sorry I haven't had tons to say. My week has been pretty blah. Let me give you the rundown:
  • Monday - Jason and Sarah just wouldn't give up the dirt. When I got home, my friends brought an asshole over to my house who made no fucking sense and wouldn't leave. He tried to pull the ol' "fall asleep on the couch and not wake up when it's time to leave" trick. Listen, buddy, you're not sneakin' your way up to my bedroom at oh-dark-hundred so you can hump. Get the fuck out of my house!
  • Tuesday - Joe Millionaire. 'Nough said.
  • Wednesday - I thought I'd be nice and take the kids out to eat. I had heard about a new restaurant that seemed pretty family-oriented, so that's where we went. It was a fucking country restaurant with overly-priced mexican food. And you had to pay if you wanted chips and salsa. What the fuck is up with that? Who pays for their chips and salsa at a mexican fucking restaurant???
  • And now we arrive at today - It's 10:05, I'm at work, and I haven't even brushed my teeth yet.