Water Cooler Talk
Yeah, well. This talk is actually about the water cooler. Well, the water cooler cups, really. Why can't I get a decent sized cup of water at the water cooler? Why does Dixie insist on producing cups that hold but a gulp of water. I end up spilling water down the hall while I carry my two cups back to my desk. And then I feel horrible, 'cause like, that's so unecological and everything.
And if you let the water sit in the cup for longer that 5.37 seconds, it gets that nasty plastic-covered cardboard taste to it. So, really I should just bring in a water bottle. Of course, I always choose a water bottle that doesn't quite fit under the water cooler nozzle. So, as I'm struggling to force the water bottle under the nozzle of the handicapped water cooler, again I'm spilling water all over the carpet. What's more unecological: spilling a cup's worth of water a day, or using the nasty-tasting paper cups that are too small in the first place?
Yeah, well. This talk is actually about the water cooler. Well, the water cooler cups, really. Why can't I get a decent sized cup of water at the water cooler? Why does Dixie insist on producing cups that hold but a gulp of water. I end up spilling water down the hall while I carry my two cups back to my desk. And then I feel horrible, 'cause like, that's so unecological and everything.
And if you let the water sit in the cup for longer that 5.37 seconds, it gets that nasty plastic-covered cardboard taste to it. So, really I should just bring in a water bottle. Of course, I always choose a water bottle that doesn't quite fit under the water cooler nozzle. So, as I'm struggling to force the water bottle under the nozzle of the handicapped water cooler, again I'm spilling water all over the carpet. What's more unecological: spilling a cup's worth of water a day, or using the nasty-tasting paper cups that are too small in the first place?

<< Home