All Things Eighties
Last night, Jule and I were looking for a new radio station and we stumbled across a song with Jule's favorite, electric drums. I don't know the song, all I know is that I was instantly reverted to the old "Miami Vice" days. So we decided to compile a list (as would any normal couple). Feel free to add:
Suit jackets with the sleeves rolled up.
Sunglasses with something sticking or poking off one end.
Billy Ocean.
Atari and Commodore 64.
Smurfs.
LA Gear.
Swatch.
Radical. Tubular.
Chinese jumprope.
Walk Like An Egyptian.
Poltergeist. ET. Ghostbusters, Goonies, Gremlins, and my personal favorite, Pur-ple Rain, pur-ple rain...
Synthesizers.
Mr. T and the A-Team.
From the power of Grayskull. I HAVE THE POWER!
The Flux Capacitor.
I have but one question: Where IS the beef?
And finally, SOLID GOLD. Need I say more???
Our list was much longer, but I leave it to you to regale us all with your own personal reminiscence.
Last night, Jule and I were looking for a new radio station and we stumbled across a song with Jule's favorite, electric drums. I don't know the song, all I know is that I was instantly reverted to the old "Miami Vice" days. So we decided to compile a list (as would any normal couple). Feel free to add:
Suit jackets with the sleeves rolled up.
Sunglasses with something sticking or poking off one end.
Billy Ocean.
Atari and Commodore 64.
Smurfs.
LA Gear.
Swatch.
Radical. Tubular.
Chinese jumprope.
Walk Like An Egyptian.
Poltergeist. ET. Ghostbusters, Goonies, Gremlins, and my personal favorite, Pur-ple Rain, pur-ple rain...
Synthesizers.
Mr. T and the A-Team.
From the power of Grayskull. I HAVE THE POWER!
The Flux Capacitor.
I have but one question: Where IS the beef?
And finally, SOLID GOLD. Need I say more???
Our list was much longer, but I leave it to you to regale us all with your own personal reminiscence.

<< Home