#2
I really don't have a problem with people pooing in the bathroom, but there should be some standard for excrement, dontcha think??? I mean, if your poo stinks, ok. We all have stinky poo. But if it smells as if you just opened your bowels for us all to enjoy the stench, you should be pooing at home. Don't poo in my bathroom. And for God's sakes, there are 25 women's restrooms in this building, why in the heck did I luck out with your stinky poo on my floor? Please understand, I'm no poo hater. We all have to poo and it comes when it comes. But, Lord, it's leaking into the hallway as I write! I'm tellin' y'all - this one's RIL bad!!! Pray for me!
I really don't have a problem with people pooing in the bathroom, but there should be some standard for excrement, dontcha think??? I mean, if your poo stinks, ok. We all have stinky poo. But if it smells as if you just opened your bowels for us all to enjoy the stench, you should be pooing at home. Don't poo in my bathroom. And for God's sakes, there are 25 women's restrooms in this building, why in the heck did I luck out with your stinky poo on my floor? Please understand, I'm no poo hater. We all have to poo and it comes when it comes. But, Lord, it's leaking into the hallway as I write! I'm tellin' y'all - this one's RIL bad!!! Pray for me!

<< Home