Friday, September 27, 2002

Little duckie

Here it is. My new blog. The public canvas for my personal diatribes, thoughts, ideas, and spatterings. Now, where to start?

It's so much easier to read good stuff than to write good stuff. Like this site I found today, which wasn't difficult. It was on the front page for blogger.com. Featured. Yeah, so I didn't actually find it as much as I stumbled upon it. But that's beside the point. The point IS that it's a great site. Scaryduck. I've been doing my blog research, and my studies show me this is among the elite of the elite blogs. Of course, you'd also find that out by reading the story accompanying the feature. I guess the fact that it's a great site was already discovered. OK, so I didn't find it on my own and I'm not departing from popular opinion. Moving right along.

I also have two other sites that I've added to my favorites button; check them out: Dooce and Sarah B. Anyway, that's all the advertising I'm doing right now. Ciao...