Monday, October 14, 2002

WEBSITE

Here's a quote I just pulled off a blog, and I had to share it:

"Before I headed to sleep last night, fucking, my ma&pops was on my case like damn detectives and shit. Asking, ARE YOU TRYING TO BE BLACK?! WTF? Haha. Cuz I'm really feeling gold right now and the way I talk and now my braids and then black homies. Along w Fredro Starrr as my Desktop wall paper. I swear my parents are fuckin racist and shit. Just because I'm coo and I'm interested in fuckin, the know-how and the stereotype of African Americas, don't mean they should assume all this shit. Filipino Parents these days. I straight told my mom last night, "How the fuck would you know? You fuckin grew up in the philippines. You weren't exposed to diversity as much as me and my brothers are, so you shouldn't say shit like that because I"LL fucking getting offended because it's my friends that you're mad doggin ma!" Daamn. Sometimes people just don't see how IGNORANT they are."

Classic.