convivial
A little less
CON
- a little more of the
VIVIAL
part.
Tuesday, October 15, 2002
Another Pet Peeve...
...anyone who says, "sheesh."
posted by Heather at
1:57 PM
Comments
|
Trackback
<< Home
Other
VIVIALs
(with a few
CONs
mixed in)
Rudicus
Unapologetics
Dyschord
Lily White Intentions
The Mighty Jimbo
21st Century Gonzo
The Community Book Project
Present Tense
Le Petit Hiboux
Geese Aplenty
Slice of Pink
Sarah B.
LateShow
Mike Industries
Dooce
Mighty Girl
Tequila Mockingbird
Ephemera
Previous Posts
Wheather People whose job it is to create adverti...
WEBSITE Here's a quote I just pulled off a blog...
Sugar Who's brilliant idea was it to leave me in ...
P Daddy Just in case you lost your pimp hat on th...
Mirror, Mirror... Do you have any idea how unnerv...
Life in the Burgh I just need to take a moment an...
Do you have a gumband? Excuse me? A gumband? Wh...
All Things Eighties Last night, Jule and I were l...
Hey, Hey, It's My Birthday! Check it out, yo. To...
Dats alright... I've been totally snubbed, y'all....
<< Home