I'm here. Really, I am.
Blogger has messed with my "master plan" all day. I have this great story for you all, but you'll have to wait until either I finish working on this project and have enough time to update before I go home, or until I can get back in front of a computer with web access, which may be Monday. My home phone is being installed on Tuesday, which will allow me access from home again. I can't wait. I promise to go back to updating regularly beginning Wednesday!
I miss you all and can't wait to hear your comments for this next doozie I have for you. I think you'll like it. Ciao for now...h
Blogger has messed with my "master plan" all day. I have this great story for you all, but you'll have to wait until either I finish working on this project and have enough time to update before I go home, or until I can get back in front of a computer with web access, which may be Monday. My home phone is being installed on Tuesday, which will allow me access from home again. I can't wait. I promise to go back to updating regularly beginning Wednesday!
I miss you all and can't wait to hear your comments for this next doozie I have for you. I think you'll like it. Ciao for now...h

<< Home