Wake Me When It's Over
So, this would be my first opportunity, my first stint near an ISP, my first return to civilization. Can I say that I've been in hell. Yes, hell. Remember the whole Atlantic City, USC Orange Bowl game? Yeah. Never made it. I will be home next week. I have to get back on the road. I'll be in SLC tonight, then driving over 600 miles to Portland on Saturday. Thanks for all the comments. I miss the interaction and will get back to you as soon as I can. Oh, and feel free to pray for money to fall out of the sky and into my lap. The $1300 new engine in my car just doesn't pay my bills.
Hasta. Ciao. And I'm out.
So, this would be my first opportunity, my first stint near an ISP, my first return to civilization. Can I say that I've been in hell. Yes, hell. Remember the whole Atlantic City, USC Orange Bowl game? Yeah. Never made it. I will be home next week. I have to get back on the road. I'll be in SLC tonight, then driving over 600 miles to Portland on Saturday. Thanks for all the comments. I miss the interaction and will get back to you as soon as I can. Oh, and feel free to pray for money to fall out of the sky and into my lap. The $1300 new engine in my car just doesn't pay my bills.
Hasta. Ciao. And I'm out.

<< Home