M.A.S.H.
I followed the link from this page to that page, and here are my results:
You live in a Mansion.
You're married to Em.
You drive a Mercedes.
Your car is the color black.
You live in the state NY.
Your honeymoon is Hawaii.
Your occupation is a writer.
You have this many kids: 2 (1 male; 1 female).
This could work, this could really work. Except I was hoping to go to Italy on my honeymoon...in my Pagani Zonda with orange and grey leather seats...
Thoughts?
I followed the link from this page to that page, and here are my results:
You live in a Mansion.
You're married to Em.
You drive a Mercedes.
Your car is the color black.
You live in the state NY.
Your honeymoon is Hawaii.
Your occupation is a writer.
You have this many kids: 2 (1 male; 1 female).
This could work, this could really work. Except I was hoping to go to Italy on my honeymoon...in my Pagani Zonda with orange and grey leather seats...
Thoughts?

<< Home