Fed Up
If only there were some way to let the driver behind you know which direction you'd like to go. Some sort of way you could alert that driver, giving them a sort of head's up. A, I don't know, signal of sorts. What a fucking great idea that would be.
The next motherfucker that pulls in front of me without so much as a single blink from his rear flashers is going to be followed home by moi, eager for revenge. My fury knows no bounds. I am after blood, you stupid motherfucking drivers. Get off your cell phone, you prick, and fucking DRIVE!
I'm sorry? Did I say that???
If only there were some way to let the driver behind you know which direction you'd like to go. Some sort of way you could alert that driver, giving them a sort of head's up. A, I don't know, signal of sorts. What a fucking great idea that would be.
The next motherfucker that pulls in front of me without so much as a single blink from his rear flashers is going to be followed home by moi, eager for revenge. My fury knows no bounds. I am after blood, you stupid motherfucking drivers. Get off your cell phone, you prick, and fucking DRIVE!
I'm sorry? Did I say that???

<< Home