Props
Let me preface by saying that you're getting so much from me because I'm fucking online at home. And I'm drunk.
I want you all to know that I haven't been blogging for long. I didn't know about the blogging community until my brother-in-law used blogger on his site. And I quickly learned some basic rules. And found some really good blogs. And I didn't realize how interesting just my simple thoughts could be. I wouldn't have thought to just write a sentence or two about nothing. I wouldn't have thought to just write about my day in a paragraph. I wouldn't have thought to just write the word "fucking" to emphasize a point.
If it wasn't for Sarah B.
I don't think I stole her style. I couldn't. She's an AMAZING writer. She inspires me. She has the most wonderful way with words and I aspire daily to write like her. But I thought I should give credit where credit is due.
Sarah B., you are the fucking shit.
Let me preface by saying that you're getting so much from me because I'm fucking online at home. And I'm drunk.
I want you all to know that I haven't been blogging for long. I didn't know about the blogging community until my brother-in-law used blogger on his site. And I quickly learned some basic rules. And found some really good blogs. And I didn't realize how interesting just my simple thoughts could be. I wouldn't have thought to just write a sentence or two about nothing. I wouldn't have thought to just write about my day in a paragraph. I wouldn't have thought to just write the word "fucking" to emphasize a point.
If it wasn't for Sarah B.
I don't think I stole her style. I couldn't. She's an AMAZING writer. She inspires me. She has the most wonderful way with words and I aspire daily to write like her. But I thought I should give credit where credit is due.
Sarah B., you are the fucking shit.

<< Home